THEMIIS & Mauritania : Beyond the desert
Peacekeeping operations, education for administrators & academies
The Themiis Institute also offers training programmes tailored to the needs of individual States preparing for UN PKOs (peacekeeping operations) as well as administrative and logistical support for armed forces, whether deployed or stationed on national soil.
As an example, some of the EU or nationally funded academies we create focus on executive training (senior/junior officers and in some cases non-commissioned officers) for police forces, the Gendarmerie, National Guards and armed forces.
- Assist States with training designated units preparing for peacekeeping operations (FPU, infantry battalions, specialized units)
- Create specialized academies (police and Gendarmerie forces, National Guards)
- Consolidate internal administrative and military competencies during times of peace and times of crisis
- Develop UN expertise in interested nations
- Enhance each State’s ability to contribute troops (TCC) or police to the UN
- Apply the highest academic standards for senior officers (strategy and general staff), junior officers (execution and command) and non-commissioned officers (qualifications and certifications).